CUTE!Here is a picture of the latest baby in our family. How could you not love this?!? I just got home from this sweet baby's 1st birthday party! He loved him some cake; It was too cute!
This has made me think of other important dates that are coming up...and even those that have already passed. I can't believe I've been married for 470 days already!!
So I decided that I'm going to make a list of important dates that have passed and ones that are still to come. I think it will be cool to be able to look back and see how fast time has gone by and how events have come and gone when at one point (like now) I thought they would never get here (like my graduation, lol). So here are some important dates that have recently passed and even more that are still to come:
*Our Wedding!!
-Saturday, June 14th, 2008
-1 year, 3 months, 13 days ago
*Nic's Graduation from Southeastern
-Saturday, May 16th, 2009
-4 months, 11 days ago
*Our 1st Wedding Anniversary!
-Sunday, June 14th, 2009
-3 months, 13 days ago
*Baby Colton Due!!
-Monday, February 1st, 2010
-4 months, 4 days remaining
*Nic graduates from Graduate School!!
-Saturday, May 15th, 2010
-7 months, 18 days remaining
*Callie & Brett's Wedding
-Saturday, May 22nd, 2010
-7 months, 25 days remaining
*Our 2nd Anniversary!
-Monday, June 14th, 2010
-8 months, 17 days remaining
*Matthews' Family Vacation
-Monday, July 19th, 2010
-9 months, 22 days remaining
*Jesse & Amie's Wedding
-Saturday, August 21st, 2010
-10 months, 24 days remaining
*My Graduation from Nursing School!!
-Saturday, December 11th, 2010
-1 year, 2 months, 14 days remaining
I'm pretty excited about these events coming up. Of course, the one I'm the most excited about (besides my nephew's birth) is my graduation...which also happens to be the one that's the farthest away, haha! I like to think of it this way...I feel like I JUST got married. But it's actually been 1 year, 3 months, and 14 days since my wedding which is more than the 1 year, 2 months, and 14 days that I have left until I graduate. Plus, I have plenty of other stuff to look forward to and keep me busy in between here and there. Therefore, I truly believe it will be here before I know it! Another reason I'm looking forward to that time so much is because that is also around the time we plan on buying a house. We should be more than ready by then, so hopefully in a little over a year we'll be homeowners! I'm really not in a rush though. I'm loving life and trying to make sure I treasure EVERY moment...not just the big ones. I don't want to just be "task/goal oriented". I want to live my life to the fullest in between those tasks/goals and glorify God in ALL parts of my life. This is what Pastor Terry preached on this morning, and it was really a much needed thing for me to hear.
Anyways...I know this post has jumped around from one random topic to the next, but I kinda just wrote without putting much thought into it, lol. All my brainpower seems to go to school right now, so I'm sorry if there are like a bajillion mistakes in this post.
Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL weekend!!



Hey girl! It's mel! I just found Katelyn's blog & now yours! I had no idea y'all had blogs! I have to - a regular one & a weightloss one. You should check them out! :) :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOUR HEADER :)